mgr in physiotherapy
I am a graduate of the Medical University of Poznań, which I completed with honours.My professional passion is sports medicine. I specialise in therapy and prevention of sports injuries occurring in amateurs and professionals. On a daily basis, I am responsible for medical care at the Warta Poznań Academy. I also cooperate with the fencing section and the Polish women’s fencing team. Working with athletes requires me to constantly improve my qualifications, which is why after a series of trainings I decided to study osteopathic medicine. Privately, I am a fan of motoring, especially of Formula 1. In my free time, I enjoy cycling and mountain hiking, especially in the Tatra Mountains.
– Warta Poznan fencing section- physiotherapist- 01.2019- still.
– Physio At Work- 09.2018r. – still.
– Academy of Warta Poznań- physiotherapist- 06.2018r. – still.
– Consultations of the Polish Women’s National Team in fencing – physiotherapist- 08-13.10. 2019r, 29.01-4.02.2020r.
– Warta Poznan- goalkeeper school- physiotherapist- 07.2017- 06.2018r.
– Warta Poznań- 1st team- trainee physiotherapist- 07-09.2017.
– PKO Poznań half marathon, PKO Poznań Marathon- physiotherapist volunteer- 2015-2016.
Medical University of Karola Marcinkowskiego in Poznań – I degree studies- 10.2013- 06.2016
– Medical University of Karola Marcinkowskiego in Poznań- second degree studies- orthopaedic path- 10.2016- 06.2018
COURSES AND TRAINING
|Year of completion||Course/Training title||Instructor|
|In progress||4,5 years of postgraduate osteopathic studies||Academy of Osteopathy|
|2018||Manual therapy in the osteopathic concept – differential diagnosis and treatment (V – module training completed with exam)||M. Majchrzycki D.O., M. Hoffmann D.O., M.Sc.|
|2017||Kinesio Taping fundamentals and advanced KT1 & KT2||Paweł Pogorzelec M.Sc.|
|2017||Flossing in therapy and training||Mgr Paweł Tota M.Sc.|
|2017||Modern standards in orthopaedic rehabilitation. Knee, lumbar spine, ankle joint.||Piotr Piaskowski M.Sc.|
|2016||Ankle joint and foot – diagnosis and therapy||Paweł Tota M.Sc.|
|2016||Soft tissue examination and therapy – module II||Paweł Tota M.Sc.|
|2015||Soft tissue examination and therapy – module I||Paweł Tota M.Sc.|
|2014||Acetabular-Femoral Conflict based on Scientific Evidence. The problem of function or structure||Szymon Gryckiewicz, M.Sc., Łukasz Paczesny M.D.|
CONFERENCES, CONGRESSES, SYMPOSIA
– PZPN Medical and Sports Conference. 17-18.12.2019 r.
– 10th International Poznań Course in Upper Extremity 9-10.2017.
– III Scientific and Training Conference Wielkopolska Physiotherapy Day – 2.06.2017.
– 9th International Poznań Course in Upper Extremity – 17-19.03.2016.
– Young Phystiotherapy Spring Time Wrocław 22-23.05.2015.
– VIII National Conference of Sports Medicine – 7-8.05.2015r.
LECTURES AND SCIENTIFIC PAPERS
– Cross pain- lecture for the University of the Third Age in Koszalin- 21.12.2016.
– Osteoarthritis- lecture for the University of the Third Age in Koszalin-20.12. 2017.
– Effect of different ways of Kinesiotaping application on the flexibility of the sciatic and knee muscles. A randomized, double-blind trial. Gajek B., Pietkowski M., Pikulska D., Szymczak J., Sobiś M., Tylka M., Spera P., Kozinoga M., Janusz P.